Location: Wasco, CA
Job ID: 48603
Start Date: 2020-12-14
End Date: 2021-06-27
Phlebotomist – Wasco State Prison - WSP
Wasco State Prison - WSP facilities in Wasco, CAare looking for Phlebotomists to join their team for a 196-day assignment with the possibility to extend.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and desires. We pride ourselves on honesty and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe that this ultimately helps achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing and Certified by The Joint Commission. For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today!
• Collect blood samples from patients
• Follow lab protocol for transporting and storing specimens
• Practice infection control standards at all times
• Determine best method for drawing blood depending on each patient
• Degree in a health-related field/training as a phlebotomist
• Active CA CPT (Certified Phlebotomy Technician) License
• 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Best Benefits Position
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.