Location: Lewiston, ID
Job ID: 48534
Start Date: 2020-11-23
End Date: 2021-01-23
Occupational Therapy Assistant –Skilled Nursing
Skilled Nursing facilities in Lewiston, ID are looking for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants to join their team for a 62 -day travel assignment with the possibility to extend.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and desires. We pride ourselves on honesty and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe that this ultimately helps achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing and Certified by The Joint Commission. For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today!
• Current State License
• Current CPR/BLS Certification
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years as an Occupational Therapy Assistant
• Supporting clients to help them progress towards the targets agreed with the OT and reporting their progress.
• Carrying out observation e.g. how a patient copes with daily living functions.
• Accurately report patient status to supervisor.
• Utilize resources and materials in an efficient and safe manner.
• Performs all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Best Benefits Position
Occupational Therapy Assistant/ COTA
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.