Location: Vacaville, CA
Job ID: 47173
Start Date: 2020-11-02
End Date: 2021-05-30
Licensed Clinical Social Worker– Correctional Facility
Correctional Facility Facilities in Vacaville, CA are looking for Licensed Clinical Social Workers to join their team for a 210 -day travel assignment with the possibility to extend.
Licensed Clinical Social Workers who work for Preferred Healthcare are professionals who strive to help individuals improve the quality of their lives and their well-being.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and desires. We pride ourselves on honesty and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe that this ultimately helps achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing and Certified by The Joint Commission. For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today!
- Interviews patients to gather background information on family, social, education and medical life histories
- Schedules and conducts individual and/or group counseling sessions
- Provides direction in setting short/long-term goals and objectives
- Prepares client’s case history and progress reports; discusses cases with superior
- BLS/CPR Certification
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Must have Master’s in Social Work, Counseling, or related field
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years as an LCSW
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Comprehensive training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.