Location: Marysville, CA
Job ID: 45133
Start Date: 2020-08-10
End Date: 2020-11-08
Occupational Therapist –Post Acute
A Post Acute facility in Marysville, CA are looking for energetic Occupational Therapists to join their team for a 88 -day travel assignment with the possibility to extend. Occupational therapists who work for Preferred take pride in helping their patients improve daily living and working activities and show up every day knowing they’re needed.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and desires. We pride ourselves on honesty and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe that this ultimately helps achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing and Certified by The Joint Commission. For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today!
• Active OT State License
• Current CPR/BLS Certification
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
• Assess the functional needs and sets appropriate goals for the patient.
• Reassesses patient functional needs and adjusts care plan as indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
• Documents evaluations and treatment goals and plans.
• Utilize resources and materials in an efficient and safe manner.
• Performs all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings option
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.