Location: Haxtun, CO
Job ID: 40559
Start Date: 2020-04-20
End Date: 2021-04-20
Medical Technologist - Acute Care
Acute Care Facilities in Haxtun, CO are looking for Medical Technologists to join their team for a 365 -day travel assignment with possibility of extension.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and desires. We pride ourselves on honesty and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe that this ultimately helps achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing and Certified by The Joint Commission. For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today!
• Determines normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analyses of blood, urine, spinal fluids, and gastric juices.
• Analyzes blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures.
• Prepares blood, plasma, and platelets for transfusions by conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests.
• Prepares reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• State License
• 2 years of clinical laboratory experience within the last 5 years
• 1 year of travel experience
• Experience with Hematology, Coagulation, and Serology
• Must be licensed in Microbiology and Serology
• Experience with LIS (Meditech) required
• State license verification included up front with the initial presentation
• Copy of ASCP required in initial presentation
• BLS and ASCP Certifications
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Best Benefits Position
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.