Location: Detroit, MI
Job ID: 40172
Start Date: 2020-06-01
End Date: 2020-08-31
Respiratory Therapist – Acute Care
Acute Care Facilities in Detroit, MI are looking for Respiratory Therapists to join their team for a 91 -day travel assignment with the possibility to extend. Typical procedures performed in the unit include: medication administration, breathing treatments, oxygen management, ventilator management, and trach care management.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and desires. We pride ourselves on honesty and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe that this ultimately helps achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing and Certified by The Joint Commission. For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today!
• Registered Respiratory Therapist
• Certified Respiratory Therapist
• AHA, BLS, ACLS, NBRC, and PALS and NRP is preferred Certifications
• NICU PICU ICU experience preferred
• 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.