Location: Honolulu, HI
Job ID: 40146
Start Date: 2020-03-26
End Date: 2020-06-25
Physical Therapist – Acute Care
A Acute Care Facility in Honolulu, HI is looking for a dedicated Physical Therapists to join their team for a 91-day travel assignment with the possibility to extend. Preferred Healthcare Staffing’s physical therapists are experts in movement and function and take pride in their ability to assess and build treatment plans amongst a diverse patient population.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe that this ultimately helps achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing and Certified by The Joint Commission. For immediate consideration call 800-787-6787.
• Current Physical Therapy State License
• BLS/CPR Certification
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
• Demonstrate clinical reasoning in synthesizing complex evaluation data identifying diagnosis and developing a comprehensive plan of care.
• Perform age appropriate competency skills in area of practice and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
• Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care appropriately.
• Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity is no longer warrants intervention.
• Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
• Perform all duties promptly and responsibly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer –
Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.