Location: Troy, OH
Job ID: 38776
Start Date: 2020-02-03
End Date: 2020-05-04
Medical Physicist – Acute Care
Acute Care Facilities in Troy, OH are looking for Medical Physicists to join their team for a 91 -day travel assignment with the possibility to extend.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is a well-established and highly reputable staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and desires. We pride ourselves on honesty and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe that this ultimately helps achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded Best of Staffing and Certified by The Joint Commission. For more information contact our Radiation Oncology department at 800-787-6787 or apply online today!
• Completion of an approved School of Radiation Physics (Must have Masters Degree or PhD)
• Experience: 4 years of experience required within the last five years
• Certification: ABR and Current BLS Certification
• Experience with Mosaiq record and verify and Varian True-beams required
• Experience with RadCalc is a plus
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
Best Benefits Position
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.