Location: Springfield, MA
Job ID: 27096
Start Date: 2019-07-08
End Date: 2019-10-07
Physical Therapist - Physical Therapist
Physical Therapist Facilities in Springfield, MA are looking for enthusiastic Physical Therapists to join their team for a 13-week travel assignment with the possibility to extend. For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry.
- PT State License
- BLS/CPR Certification
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning in synthesizing complex evaluation data identifying diagnosis and developing a comprehensive plan of care.
- Perform age appropriate competency skills in area of practice and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
- Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care appropriately.
- Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity is no longer warrants intervention.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
- Perform all duties promptly and responsibly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay package
- Comprehensive training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve