Preferred Healthcare Staffing is seeking to hire competitive and professional recruiters for our home office in San Diego, CA where we appreciate and reward your efforts.
Make a difference in people’s lives and love what you do as a Healthcare Recruiter at Preferred Healthcare Staffing. PHS is a fast-paced environment with unlimited growth potential, strong core values and outstanding customer service. PHS is Joint Commission Certified and was awarded Best of Staffing in 2016 and 2017 for both Client and Talent.
The Healthcare Recruiter will be in partnership with a team of Staffing Managers and Recruiters and is responsible for the recruitment and support of temporary healthcare professionals. Individual should have a strong work ethic that is dedicated and committed and looking for a long term professional career.
- Responsible for prospecting new and old leads
- Spends quality time on the phone evaluating, recruiting and building relationships
- Qualifies candidates for requirements and suitability necessary for assignment
- Provides candidates with information regarding available positions, the application process, and the company’s policies and benefits
- Obtains necessary documentation for submission to client facilities such as application packet, references, licensure, certification, and health documentation
- Responsible for insuring the candidate has completed and obtained all necessary documentation prior to start
- Assists in the resolution of any issues
- Tracks and verifies accuracy of contracts, applications, licenses and assure that documents are signed and completed
- Establishes and maintains communication and rapport with healthcare professionals to encourage a long-term working relationship with the company
- Extracts new leads/business from current clientele, i.e. references and referrals
- Maintains candidate database
- Sends out recruiting and marketing information to potential professionals
- Works in collaboration with staffing managers and travel recruiters
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong internal and external communication and phone skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience direct sales
- College level education (Associates Degree required; Bachelors preferred)
- Persuade and influence verbally and in writing
- Manages time effectively and achieve work goals independently
- Ability to manage multiple details in an organized and efficient manner
Your Total Rewards:
- Competitive pay package
- Comprehensive training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Paid time off and holidays
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education discounts and reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At Preferred Healthcare Staffing, we foster an environment where our people feel free to be themselves. Our core values—Quality, Passion, Intelligence, Reliability and Teamwork—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! We’re committed to growing our company and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team.
To learn more about our company and culture, visit us here.
To have your resume reviewed, please apply below . Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to email them this job description.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer
Job Type: Full-time